Chicken and Corn Chili
A nice chicken chili recipe to try !
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
* 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
1. Place chicken and salsa in the slow cooker the night before you want to eat this chili. Season with garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 6 to 8 hours on Low setting.
2. About 3 to 4 hours before you want to eat, shred the chicken with 2 forks. Return the meat to the pot, and continue cooking.
3. Stir the corn and the pinto beans into the slow cooker. Simmer and the chicken chili recipe corn chili is ready to serve....enjoy it !