MEXICAN CHICKEN CHILI
Chicken Chili Ingredients :
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 - 14 oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1 - 14 oz. can red kidney beans
- 1 - can chopped mushrooms
- 1 - small can tomatoe paste
- 1/8 tsp. pepper, oregano, cayenne
Brown ground chicken in a non-stick frying pan until no longer pink. Add onion and pepper and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large pot and add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with toast or dinner rolls. Can also be cooked in a slow cooker.