Chicken Chili Ingredients
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
* 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 2 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Chicken Chili Instructions
1. First of all heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and onion in oil 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. And then stir in the chicken broth, green chiles, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, cilantro, and cayenne pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Next is to stir in the beans, and simmer for 5 more minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with green onion and shredded cheese. Enjoy !