White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
A nice chicken chili recipe to try !
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
* 1 (18.75 ounce) can tomatillos, drained and chopped
* 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* 2 ears fresh corn
* 1 pound diced, cooked chicken meat
* 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
* 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat oil, and cook onion and garlic until soft.
2. Stir in broth, tomatillos, tomatoes, chilies, and spices. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add corn, chicken, and beans; simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. the chicken chili recipe is ready to serve...enjoy !