CHICKEN CHILI NACHOS
Chicken Chili Ingredients :
- 4 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 2-8 oz packages of cheese (cheddar, jack, Colby)
- 1 or 2 cans spicy chili beans
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 small can diced chilies or jalapenos
- 1-2 bags of nacho cheese Doritos
In large pot add sour cream, soup, tomatoes, chilies, and chicken. Let simmer 10-15 minutes. Layer baking dish with smashed Doritos, then pour chicken mixture on top.
Next spread half an 8 oz. package of cheese, then add cans of beans, and top with remainder of cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve with additional Doritos instead of a fork. Enjoy the chicken chili !